On this page, we describe the methods of processing personal data by Fratelli Bovo srl, with registered office at Via Postale Vecchia 120/A – Trissino (VI), VAT number 00564110245, as the Data Controller.
This is a general information notice, provided in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR to those who interact with Fratelli Bovo srl.
The notice is not provided for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
This document may be subject to updates. Specific information and any requests for consent will be made available in the event of further and different processing than those governed below.
TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
We inform you that, in any case, in accordance with the provisions of Article 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the email addresses provided by customers in the context of the sale of a service may be used by the Data Controller for the purpose of selling services similar to those subject to the already concluded commercial relationship. The customer can request the suspension of the sending of such material at any time using the email provided by Fratelli Bovo srl or by using the appropriate link included in the received communications.
Fratelli Bovo srl does not knowingly use its website to request data from individuals under 14 years of age.
The processing of data for each of the above purposes will take place with the support of paper, computer, or telematic means, suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of the processing. The collected data (limited to personal data) may be communicated to non-EU countries for the aforementioned purposes: in this case, Fratelli Bovo srl undertakes to ensure levels of protection and safeguards in accordance with applicable regulations. The Data Controller undertakes to observe specific security measures to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use, and unauthorized access, in full compliance with legal and regulatory provisions.
PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE PROCESSING
The collected data may be processed, exclusively for the purposes indicated, by personnel of Fratelli Bovo srl or by third parties such as:
- Customers and/or suppliers of the Data Controller where communication is necessary for the execution of the provided service (e.g., carriers, couriers).
- Companies providing maintenance services for information systems, maintenance, and management of the website.
- Professional studios, companies providing assistance and consultancy services to the Data Controller (accountant, labor consultant, banks, etc.).
- Public authorities authorized, within the limits of legislative, regulatory, and contractual provisions.
The updated list of all data processors can be requested from the Data Controller.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Individuals to whom the personal data refers can exercise their rights as expressed in Articles 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in the manner established by Article 12 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and, for this purpose:
- Obtain access to personal data and the correction or deletion of such data or the restriction of processing concerning them or object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability.
- Revoke consent, where the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before revocation.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Any requests in this regard can be addressed to the following email: email@example.com or sent to:
Fratelli Bovo srl, Via Postale Vecchia 120/A – Trissino (VI).